Here you can find sume useful links.
What are the Objectives of The European Chitin Society?
- Encourage basic and applied scientific studies of all aspects of chitin, including chitosan and derivatives of chitin and chitosan, and related enzymes,
- Aid the dissemination of such studies through the organisation of symposia, workshops, congress or any other form of assembly, primarily in Europe,
- Encourage and facilitate exchanges between European scientists working in the field of chitin,
- Formulate recommendations and guidelines in the fields of standardisation and nomenclature,
- Develop links with other societies having similar or related interests.